Tuesday, August 27, 2013

TRUST YOURSELF.

Trust yourself.

I get myself into trouble ALL the time. I have learned to trust and believe that I will learn and become stronger from ALL my mistakes. I have even learned to welcome and enjoy them. CRAZY RIGHT? Mistakes don't create regret for me when I have been courageous enough to go for it, especially Cancer. I have only regretted the moments I was too afraid to go for what I really wanted because of my fear to FAIL. For me, life is about creating an art of how to get out of the holes we fall into, not about creating an art of not falling into them.

A life AIN'T worth living if your not going to live it EVERYDAY. With the quick changes in my life, I had to learn this! 

Trust yourself to fail and to win. Trust yourself EVERYDAY to live the life you truly desire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing!