Friday, August 30, 2013

GOODBYE SUMMER.

This is not so! I can't believe this weekend is Labor day weekend. It seems like every year I let the end of summer sneak up on me and I have no plans. I even tried to get in a mini vacay in the time share to Myrtle Beach before the summer is officially over but Nope! Not a chance...

In order to get to Myrtle Beach you have to almost book it a year in advance. Whhhaaat?? Crazy right?
So we just booked for next summer and that wasn't even a guarantee. We are on a waiting list.

ANY PLANS FOR THE WEEKEND?

Well, I don't have anything really planned but here are some of our(Mom) options for the weekend....

1. Go to Charlotte to my Aunt and Uncle's to put some hot dogs on the grill. And oh yea...a pinkberry trip! 

2. Riding to Columbia for some Roti! Mmmmmm....

3. Going to the movies to see Butler.

4. Watching LMN...

5. Baking

STAY TUNED!!

HAVE A SAFE AND WONDERFUL WEEKEND. ENJOY!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing!