Saturday, August 17, 2013

ATL

Happy Saturday!!! I know I have been missing in action and I apologize. I have been in Atlanta since August 6th. You ask why?

My cousin gave birth to her second child. She already has a toddler. She asked me while she was still pregnant would I be able to come and give her a hand with the children. Of course, I said sure! Anyone that really knows me knows that I LOVE CHILDREN. Unfortunately, God saw things differently and I will not be able to birth my own children but I continue to be thankful for my life. Any who...

I still have more to share but I just wanted to let you know that I haven't abandoned you all!
More to come....

Enjoy your weekend! Muah...xo

1 comment:

  1. Aww... newborns are so precious! And toddlers are so fun! Congrats to your cousin and her new arrival and hope you're having fun in ATL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing!