Monday, October 7, 2013

WHITE.

Last Thursday was the new season of Scandal. Yaaaaay!!!  Well, from previous post you know that I caught up on season 1 and 2 when I was in ATL in August. Then, my mother wanted to jump on the Gladiator fix so I ordered the seasons so my mom could catch up too. So I got a double dose, Anyway, I LOVE the way they dress Kerry Washington. I know that they dress her a lot in white but last nights outfit......FIRE!!!! 

Last Thursday"Liv" had on a fierce white trench coat. OMGGGGG!!!! It was bad. Of course that was the talk all over my Facebook news feed. It looks like the coat is from Burberry costing $1500.00.  HUH?
Yes, for a coat! Well, I love the coat but not that much. The coat had so many views and likes that its currently sold out.

Before I saw her coat, I decided that I was going to look for a white coat for the winter months. Even though here in the SC it doesn't get that cold but those early mornings when I go to church I will need a coat. So I am on the hunt for a white coat! But here is "Liv's" coat!



SHE DID THAT!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for Sharing!