Thursday, September 26, 2013

DR. OZ

The other day I turned to Dr. Oz. I don't watch all the time but when I do remember to watch he always has something on his show that I can benefit from. On his show, it seems like they had a recipe for slimming down smoothie. They said go to his pinterest page but I couldn't find it BUT I did come across something else.

I found a slimming down swimsuit drink. I know, I know summer and swimsuit season is over BUT I guess I could still try and slim down no matter what season. Right? Well, the recipe is suppose to cut fat. I need a whole lot cut! hahahaha You drink this before every meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Once I saw it, I ran to the kitchen to make it. It worked out well because I was about to have dinner before I headed to the gym.

Here's the drink!

1 cup of orange, grapefruit or pineapple juice

2 tsp apple cider vinegar

1 tsp of honey

DRINK UP!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing!