Friday, July 19, 2013

MICHAEL KORS

I never was in to Michael Kors. I guess I never really paid it any attention and I have ALWAYS been a coach girl. I do carry other bags but I remember when I first started working, many many years ago, I bought my very first name brand bag and it was coach. Ever since then I have been hooked!

Anyway, I have noticed that a lot of the girls here (SC) carry Michael Kors bag's. So I decided to go to the website and check it out. I also see a lot of the tote bags in TJ Maxx. I noticed they were very reasonable too. My mom started to like them as well and she said that she wanted one. On her birthday this past June my Dad bought her the tote bag, well, I picked it out and he paid for it. He has no clue about a Michael Kors, ANYTHING!       



Mom's bag!

After my mom got hers I started thinking about purchasing one. My first stop was Ebay. If I want to purchase something I usually start with Ebay first. I saw a few that I liked. I decided to wait to make sure this is what I wanted. Yesterday, I went into a store called Ross. When I moved to SC my mom took me into Ross and I fell in love. They are similar to TJ Maxx and Marshalls.  I fell in love.

Since I am suppose to me saving money for a car, I actually just went in there to look. Why in the world would I do that?  That is as bad as sending a drug addict into a crack house. BIG MISTAKE! 

As I was strolling down the aisle I saw this MK tote bag in the clearance section. WHAAAAT!!! NO way!!! I picked it up and examined it. The reason why it was in clearance was because where the straps are on one of them the buckle hardware is missing. I said, to myself, that's it?? I quickly rushed to my mom and said you are NOT going to believe this. There was no way on God's green earth was a leaving this bag in the store for that price. Oh yea, I guess you are waiting for the price....DRUM ROLL!!!    

The MK tote bag was only $80.00 Yup, that's what I said, $80.00. I couldn't not leave it there.
Would you?  Monday I plan to take it to the shoe maker to fix it. I'm quite pleased!




This is the one I have but the straps are black.




HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for Sharing!